No one likes to experience wrinkles, lines, and other signs of premature skin aging. You can be the savior of hundreds of people if you learn the fibroblast skin tightening process. This unique, non-surgical skin treatment will tighten the skin and eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
Estetiq offers extensive training on Fibroblast to help you jumpstart your career. If you wish to reduce the signs of aging in your clients and improve their appearance within a few hours, you can enroll in the Fibroblast training program.
If you want to be your own boss and set your own schedule, getting certified in the Fibroblast procedure is your way to go!
What is Fibroblast?
Plasma Pen fibroblast is a non-surgical procedure that stimulates collagen production and tightens the skin to make it look 5-10 years younger. By applying tiny Fibroblast thermal points on the epidermis layer of the skin, you can eliminate the issues of wrinkles and sagging skin on your client. The results usually last for 3 years and in some cases, it can be permanent as well. The Plasma Pen is approved by the FDA for Fibroblast mesotherapy.
Benefits of Fibroblast
- Rejuvenates the layers of the skin
- Tightens saggy and loose skin
- Resurfaces the skin
- Eliminates wrinkle lines
- Improves collagen production
- Boosts elasticity
The technique is applied to the surface of the skin with the Plasma Pen which delivers heat with the help of an electrical zap. It then produces a thermal mar on the skin’s epidermis which is similar to a burn. This activates our body’s natural collagen to rejuvenate and hydrate the skin. The treatment is usually done every 3-4 weeks depending on the areas to be treated and the severity of wrinkles.
Fibroblast is an innovative technique that utilizes electrical current to reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. This technique has taken the beauty and lifestyle industry by storm owing to its ability to improve the overall signs of aging. The procedure can be applied to the following areas –
- Hooded Eyelids
- Smile lines
- Under-eye wrinkles
- General lines and wrinkles on the face
- Frown lines
- Marionette Lines
- Nasal labials
- Loose skin around the jowl areas
- Loose skin on the arms
- Neck areas
- Smoker lines
- Scarring and skin tags
- Stretch marks
You don’t need any particular educational background or license to learn this course. Anyone who wants to learn a new skill and cater to the beauty needs of their clients can learn this course. You can increase your revenue by adding the Fibroblast technique to your current service offerings. No state registration or license is required to get trained and certified. However, you must be at least 18 years of age if you want to register.
Fibroblast is one of the most sought-after procedures in the beauty industry. You will be able to benefit from the following advantages after completing the course –
- You can learn from the comfort of your home and at your own pace
- No experience is needed, you will learn A-Z of Fibroblast from this course
- Gain valuable insight into the beauty aesthetic industry
- Treat various skin issues with confidence
- Certificate of course completion
- Complete the course quickly and get started with your career
- You can earn around $300,000 annually by just having 3 client appointments weekly
- Fast track your career as a beauty specialist
- You will get certified within a month and start your career as a beauty specialist right away!
What is Covered by this Certification Course?
- How to handle and use the fibroblast pen
- Pre-care and post-care
- Fitzpatrick scale of different skin types
- Table set up and use of the fibroblast treatment device
- Downloadable forms like client record, medical history, consent form, consent form, etc
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Anatomy of the skin
- In-depth training and live training procedures
- Get valuable insight into starting your own business and managing customer relations
- Health and safety guidelines
Fibroblast Training at Estetiq
Fibroblast is the ultimate revolutionary procedure with no surgery and downtime. This non-invasive treatment will eliminate the excess skin tissue that leads to wrinkles, stretch marks, sagging skin, and scarring.
At Estetiq, we aim to provide the most affordable, up to date and certified training to ensure that the students gain all the required skills. We are constantly researching, learning, and exploring new enhancements and trends in the beauty industry. We aim to equip you with the technical skill and knowledge to start your career as a beauty technician. You will be able to thrive in the revolutionary beauty aesthetic industry once you get certified in the Fibroblast course. You will get hands-on training and theoretical explanations from the very best in the beauty industry.
Contact us today to get certified as a Fibroblast Technician.